We are looking for a talented Ruby developer to join our rapid growing subscription start-up. Parfumado is a unique and fast-growing European perfume platform, launched October 2017. We revolutionize the perfume industry by introducing a unique business model to discover and experience perfumes.
We are growing fast. Very fast. This due to the fact that we are able to create super innovative solutions to make shopping for perfumes the most fun experience there is. To become even smarter we are looking for an experienced web developer. Will you take us to the next level?
As our Ruby Developer you’ll take a leadership position in further developing our back-end integration with Shopify (E-commerce) and Mollie (PSP). The ideal candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work and is a team player. Most importantly, you are a person who is passionate about Ruby and preferably e-commerce.
You’re a passionate coder and have a creative and innovative view when considering back-end development. You have an incredible, obsessive attention to detail and passion for delivering good working applications. You like to collaborate with others, but also have the ability tackling a challenge on your own.
• Ruby on Rails experience for more than 2 years
• You are familiar with testing processes and confirming high quality code
• Experience with managing cloud infrastructure (we use Heroku)
• You enjoy a fast-paced agile environment
• Being able to monitor and decide which actions to take in emergency cases
• You should be willing to create and deploy high-quality applications fast
• Higher education or University diploma
The tech stack we are looking for
• Ruby on Rails and related DevOps tools
• Experience with Heroku is a major asset
• Shopify experience is a pre
What we offer
• Salary indication: € 45-50k
• A rapidly growing and fast paced environment
• International team and the Amsterdam startup-scene
• Fun team of co-workers
• Informal and flat structure
• Every day lunch arranged by the company
• Friday drinks!
Interested? Drop us a message at email@example.com including your resume and motivation and we’ll contact you for a first meeting.