Parfumado is looking for a talented Front-end React Developer to join our fast-growing subscription start-up. We revolutionize the perfume industry by offering a subscription service that enables customers to try all amazing perfumes before buying them – for just €14,95 per month. Parfumado is a game-changer in the fragrance industry as we build unique perfume persona’s and provide matching recommendations. We were proudly called "the Netflix of perfumes" by the biggest Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.
Since launching in October 2017, we're on track to go from living room startup to scale-up at speed. This because we are able to create super innovative solutions to make shopping for perfumes the most fun experience there is. To become even more disruptive we are looking for an experienced Front-End React Developer with big ambitions. Will you take us to the next level?
As our Front-end developer you will be responsible for the development of our new subscription platform. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work and is a team-player. Most importantly, you are a person who is passionate about e-commerce.
You’re a fanatic coder and have a creative and innovative view when considering front-end development. You have incredible, obsessive attention to detail and passion for delivering good working applications. You like to collaborate with others but also have the ability to tackle a challenge on your own.
Ideally, you have a big interest in the current e-commerce landscape and an innovative and creative mentality. Also, you have the ability to deliver exceptional e-commerce experiences and the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work. Most importantly, you have extraordinary attention to detail and precision.
• React experience for more than 2 years
• You are familiar with testing processes and confirming high quality code
• You have experience with managing cloud infrastructure
• Ideally, you are familiar with the JAMstack
• You are able to monitor and decide which actions to take in emergency cases
• You should be willing to create and deploy high-quality applications fast
• A minimum of higher education or University diploma
• You are able to find creative solutions for our customer needs
• You are able to estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
• You are up to date with industry design trends and tools
The tech stack we are looking for
• Gatsby js
• E-curring (Mollie)
• Building an industry-disrupting concept that is well funded
• Opportunity to build and manage your own development team
• A dynamic, challenging and entrepreneurial working environment
• The chance to work on problems impacting hundreds of thousands of customers in Europe
• A high level of responsibility and autonomy from the get-go
• Working within a strong, ambitious team in Amsterdam
• A bike to travel to work in style ☺
• Monthly amazing (and free) perfumes
• A daily delicious lunch, regular team events and parties