Parfumado is an innovative and fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our mission is to make perfumes accessible to everyone and to turn the traditional perfume world upside down! We are proud to be the first perfume subscription platform in Europe. Our subscribers can choose from 400+ exclusive brand perfumes every month and receive their perfume of choice in travel size (8ml) at their doorstep, for a fixed amount of €14.95 per month.
Our goal is to continuously stay ahead and to continue to inspire and delight our customers. The Dutch newspaper ‘De Telegraaf’ already called us the “Netflix of perfumes” and this year we were chosen by Deloitte as one of the 9 most promising digital companies in the Netherlands.
Internship: Customer Happiness & Communications
Your role at Parfumado
As an intern you will be responsible for supporting our Customer Happiness Team, this involves online and offline activities. You will maintain direct contact with the customer through various channels including Facebook & Instagram and in our customer service platform Trengo. By working in the different communication channels you have the opportunity to learn a lot about how to build and maintain a customer relationship. In addition, your problem-solving skills will come in handy and we will help you develop them further. You will also be involved in taking up gifting projects. In addition to the subscription service, Parfumado also provides beautiful gift sets for which the Customer Happiness team is in the lead. We are a scale-up, which means there are many opportunities to share creative ideas. Ideas are taken seriously and can be implemented immediately.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible experience and help you in your professional development. As the internship progresses, you will be able to experience how much of an impact customer satisfaction has on the company. The ideal candidate will therefore already have some experience with customer care or in a hospitality setting.
What are you going to do with us?
- Directly maintain relationships with the customer
- Problem solving with daily operational challenges
- Actively participate in the implementation of our communication strategy
- Provide support with office management
What we are looking for:
- HBO/WO – Business Administration, Psychology, International Business, Communication, Hospitality or similar
- You have affinity with communication and customer satisfaction
- Written and oral fluency in English and (understanding) Dutch
- French written and oral skills are highly valued
- Availability for a full-time (4-5 days) internship for +/- 6 months
What we offer:
- Working in a young, enthusiastic & motivated team
- Possibility to work from home as well as at our beautiful office in Amsterdam
- A perfume of your choice every month!
- Market standard internship compensation
- Possibility to grow into a part-time job after your internship
Are you interested?
Send your motivation and CV to Sanne de Ruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org).