Parfumado is an innovative and fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our mission is to make perfumes accessible to everyone and to turn the traditional perfume world upside down! We are proud to be the first perfume subscription platform in Europe. Our subscribers can choose from 400+ exclusive brand perfumes every month and receive their perfume of choice in travel size (8ml) at their doorstep, for a fixed amount of €14.95 per month.
Our goal is to continuously stay ahead and to continue to inspire and delight our customers. The Dutch newspaper ‘De Telegraaf’ already called us the “Netflix of perfumes” and we were chosen by Deloitte as one of the 9 most promising digital companies in the Netherlands.
Customer Happiness Representative
Your role at Parfumado
As a “happiness hero” you are Parfumado's calling card. You are the one who speaks to our customers first and has a chance to give our customers a ‘WOW’ moment. With your problem-solving skills and empathy, you help our customers and put a big smile on their faces. You will maintain direct contact with the customer through various channels including Mail & Facebook & Instagram and in our customer service platform Trengo. In addition, you will be trained as a perfume expert, after which you will be able to guide the customer with tailor-made advice and help them to discover perfumes that suit them well. We also think community building is very important, so we involve our customers in making decisions and improving our company. As customers’ first point of contact, you manage and monitor various processes in the customer journey, the online community, and provide the best service.
What we are looking for:
- You are looking for a flexible part-time job for 3 days a week
- You have an affinity with communication and customer satisfaction
- Written and oral fluency in English and (understanding) Dutch
- French written and oral skills are highly valued
- You are a good multitasker, solution-oriented, and proactive
What we offer:
- Working in a young, enthusiastic & motivated team
- After the training period, possibility to work both from home and our beautiful office in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours based on availability
- A perfume of your choice every month!
- Competitive salary
Are you interested?
Send your motivation and CV to Sanne de Ruiter (email@example.com).