The Parfumado group’s mission is to change the way people discover fragrance and beauty products, forever. The Parfumado group owns Parfumado and Rocket Campaigns. These companies have a lot of mutual synergy and share the same office and resources. Together, we shake up the industry and create value for consumers, perfume brands and retailers. We enable consumers to find the products they want and need based on their personal preferences. And we connect brands and retailers with their target consumers to increase leads, positive reviews, consumer insights and sales.
Parfumado is a fast-growing perfume subscription service, where consumers can discover and experiment with a large variety of high-end perfume brands at an accessible price. Consumers choose and receive a perfume-of-choice at their doorstep, in travel size, every month. Rocket Campaigns is a fast-growing company that enables beauty brands to run digital targeted sampling campaigns. Rocket Campaigns distributes mini samples of perfume and beauty products to consumers with specific scent- and/or beauty profiles and collects consumers' insights, product reviews, generates leads and boosts sales.
In the role of Campaign & Partnership manager, you will work mainly for Rocket Campaigns but you are also part of the Parfumado group, and in that respect, you could also be contributing to major sales and marketing related projects for Parfumado.
The Campaign & Partnership Manager will be a member of the Rocket Campaigns Sales & Partnership Team tasked with nurturing & growing our client base. You are responsible for leading and executing the sampling campaigns for Rocket Campaign’s clients such as Coty, LVMH and L’Oréal. You are responsible for campaigns from start to finish and work closely with the brands to create custom made campaigns based on the specific brand’s KPIs. Furthermore, you are responsible for increasing revenue for new and existing clients by closing & executing high impact pilots and longer term partnerships (e.g. annual agreements) (in close collaboration with the Sales & Partnership Lead),whilst delivering best-in-class service.
In this role, you will work with a cross functional team of experts (data analysts, content, marketing, tech, operations & finance), who all play a key role in the development and execution of annual marketing strategies, investment plans, and integrated campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
The RC Campaign Manager is responsible for:
- Performing sales pipeline management (together with Sales & Partnership Lead); tracking and management of every sales opportunity from initial contact through to a successful close of a revenue producing contract.
- Client relationship management; you are the key account manager and therefore actively anticipate on our clients’ needs and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Leading role in executing RC growth strategy; you set up campaign kickoffs and know how to inspire other teams (design, customer service, operations, marketing and finance) to make sure everyone is well informed and aligned and to ensure targets are reached.
- Developing senior level relationships with existing & new clients and always finding opportunities to expand our partnerships. Going from pilots to first campaigns and from first campaign to longer term partnerships (e.g. annual agreements).
- Strategic set-up & executing of campaigns; which includes:
- setting clear campaign KPIs with brand
- leading campaign execution in close collaboration with external (brands, retailers) and internal stakeholders, such as:
- design team (develop design briefings to create campaign materials, help brands to develop engaging content across all channels, while maintaining Rocket Campaigns brand standards, voice, and style),
- database manager (develop targeting briefings to target the right consumers, create detailed campaign reports),
- the operations team (to ensure timely & accurate sample fulfillment); and
- CRM manager (planning of the after-sample mailings)
- adapting where needed during the campaign to guarantee optimal campaign results
- Developing strategic (annual) plans based on clients’ wants and needs
- On an ad hoc and as needed basis: managing a diverse set of projects for the Parfumado group related to sales/marketing, such as Influencer marketing, limited edition launches, database growth and projects for international expansion
- Have an external view and leverage data and market trends and insights in collaboration with other stakeholders to be able to continuously improve our way of working, tools and services we use so we stay best in class
- 3-6 years of Marketing Communication or Sales experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment. Beauty industry network & experience (i.e. fragrance, cosmetics) is an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel management or related field. Digital marketing experience required.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Consistent track record in delivering tangible impact.
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical; operates with the “bigger picture” & Parfumado’s business goals in mind. Gathers and analyses the most important information needed to understand problems and opportunities and recognises interdependencies
- Relational: Ability to build and manage relationships to achieve results. Is a reliable & trustworthy team player and sets other people up for success
- Manages expectations & indicates what can be expected of other people and holds people accountable. Keeps team members engaged and accountable.
- Sets clear objectives for their work (and projects if project lead) and follows through.
- Project management: experienced, data-driven project manager who is extremely well-organized, able to manage time and prioritise tasks adequately.
- Innovative: is able to think outside the box and offer innovative solutions.
- Shares knowledge, skills, best practices and other information at own initiative
- Experience using tech solutions & presentations tools to manage projects, measure content and to report to management and stakeholders. Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Asana are a must.
Salary and availability
The salary for this position is dependent on experience. Full time availability required (4 days per week can be discussed).
We split the hiring process into the following rounds:
- We review your resume and verify claims, if your profile matches what we are looking for we will contact you for round 2!
- A video call with one of our founders
- You will be asked to complete an assignment and present it to the management
- A meeting at our office call with one of our founder
- We will make a formal offer, subject to references
We are looking forward to getting in touch. Please contact email@example.com for more info or your application.