Parfumado is the first subscription service for brand perfumes. Named as the “Netflix for perfumes”, we are ambitious to conquer Europe with our solution to discover scent profiles & provide matching perfume recommendations. As we are making shopping for perfumes the most fun experience there is, we have been growing at ‘full speed forward’ since launching.
The Brand partnerships & Business development lead is responsible for managing the brand partnerships of Parfumado’s growing roster of luxury beauty clients, while also bringing new brands into the platform. The lead is responsible for recruiting new brands, and also owns the client relationship from the initial onboarding process to promotional planning, to the generation of brand reports and analysis. Collaborating effectively with all stakeholders, both internally and externally, is essential in ensuring a timely and successful execution of brand partner marketing strategies. An entrepreneurial spirit is essential in this high-growth, fast-moving environment. The ideal candidate has multiple years of beauty experience and potentially been working within digital/e-commerce. You will be responsible for taking our personalized discovery platform to the next level.
• Source and onboard beauty brands into the Parfumado platform, considering subscriber base and agreed KPIs
• Present the Parfumado business model and value proposition to prospect new brands
• Manage an increasing portfolio of brands and products on the Parfumado platform, ensuring client needs and commitments are met in this service-oriented relationship
• Position Parfumado to partners as a vital marketing arm that can help build awareness with subscribers and influencers as well as delivering meaningful consumer data
• In partnership with the CEO, establish priorities and strategies to achieve desired KPIs and objective
• Effectively lead the Brand Relationships group, establishing a positive, pro-active team culture.
• Oversee onboarding of new brand partners including asset development, marketing plans and social media calendar
• Work closely with Digital Marketing to ensure social media plans are scheduled and executed
• Support the growth and optimization of assortments by category, by identifying and effectively negotiating new products with brand partners
• Develop strategy for the roll out of Parfumado’s own fragrance/scented concept
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Account Management
• Beauty industry experience in multiple categories (i.e. fragrance, cosmetics) is mandatory
• Digital marketing experience required
• Strong people management skills
• Ability to build and manage relationships to achieve results
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Forward-thinking, an original thinker and a strong storyteller with a passion for developing brand stories that disrupts, inspires and resonates deeply
Contact Martijn van Rooy through email@example.com.